Raycon smart Energy Meter
Raycon Smart Energy Meter that helps in energy visualization and optimization at the “grid edge”. Through the power of AI & ML, NILM (Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring) is achieved with the help of which the user can get insights into Device Level Energy usage, set budgets, and optimize their energy usage. This product can be used in Homes and Businesses to achieve their energy optimization goals.
Raycon Smart Energy Meter
- Budgeting of energy usage and monitoring of energy loads.
- AI-enabled Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring (NILM) for load detection, optimization, preventive and predictive maintenance of appliances.
- Real-time energy measured every 60 seconds.
- Monitoring and reporting of Voltage, Current, Power (Active, Reactive and Apparent) and Frequency. Report frequency is 10 seconds by default and also user conﬁgurable.
- High-Frequency Sampling of Voltage, Current, Power (Active, Reactive and Apparent), Frequency and Harmonics for AI & ML @ 3 Phases allocated for load side monitoring.
- Auto detection of energy meter conﬁguration (Single, Two or Three phase) based on voltage and CT/CS connections.
- Detects the installation faults like wrong CT/CS direction or connections and voltage wire or CT/CS wire connection failures.
- Supports 60/200/600 Amp CT/CS
- Over-the-Air (OTA) ﬁrmware updates.
Where can I get Blaze Automation services in Egypt?
You can directly get any of Blaze Automation IoT devices from our I2M Tech Website by directly contacting us
About I2M Tech
Established in 2019 as a technology services and solutions provider, I2M Tech serves Egyptian and North African markets.
I2M Tech has partnered with several US and India-based technology companies to offer innovative solutions, thus becoming the exclusive agent and partner for the leading companies in the fields of Energy and Utility, Home Automation and Smart Cities, Education and Learning, Risk, Integrity, Security, and Compliance in Egypt and North Africa.
I2M Tech is currently the official agent for Blaze Automation Products in Egypt and North Africa.